Sunday, November 9, 2008

Because they were 2 for a dollar/ I steal sandwich ideas from overpriced shops so I don't have to spend money there anymore

Have you ever SEEN the inside of a pomegranate?

Weird. And fabulous. I'm quite smitten actually.

Also, need a new sandwich idea? Bored with your carnivorous ways? Try this:

7 grain or flaxseed bread (or any fancy stuff)
Mango chutney
Gouda cheese
Avocado
Alfalfa sprouts
lettuce (if you've got room left)

And this is why vegetarians should run the country.

:)

3 comments:

Eddie Taylor said...

Sounds incredible...

Rachel said...

Yum! Very soon I will be blogging about my most favorite chicken soup. I will also include a vegan alternative because I love you.

The Deaf Kid said...

Though it may boggle the mind, sandwiches are practically nonexistent in Korea. In fact, it's hard to find deli meat here at all.

Instead, I generally feast on bulgogi, ramen (pronounced rom-y-on here), and galbi.

But I have tuna... yes, I have tuna.

-Joel

P.S. Now I know whom I should've voted for this past election... is there a Vegetarian Party?